Nowadays PPC ( Pay Per Click ) is very important and few elements are crucial and are visible as your ads. Often, your ads are prospects first introduction to your brand and it is also very important to give the first impression with your best. Additionally in order to provide better ads to grab reader’s attention, communicate your message clearly and get qualified prospects.
So in order to write great text ads, there are few tips that need to remember:
– Get into the minds of target audience: Before starting any topic writing, you need to understand the reader’s mind and display your thoughts according to them in order to grasp their attention.
– Make it about your audience, not about you: Discuss thought, real-life examples more to the target audience, not about you. In other words, you want to use the word you or imply more than us or ours.
– Include product service benefits: What kind of benefits you are providing, mention that in-text ad in order to provide more information about your product/service and get your audience attention.
– Include a call to action: Somewhere in the text you need to mention about what to do such as Buy now, View now, Shop now, Learn more or Request a quote.
– Use Keywords: You should definitely use keywords in your ads to get more traffic on the site.
– State or post your price point: It is up to you whether you want to show up your price in the ad or not. You may also decide to include your price if you have a high-quality, more expensive product.
– Copy if you want: It is definitely good to do a copy. If your clients have existing taglines or other marketing copy that looks good, you can use it in your ad.
By following these most important tips you are much more likely to write text ads that grab attention, communicate your message clearly and get qualified prospects to click with more impressions.