No of Positions: 2
We are looking for an enthusiastic testing Intern who is passionate about pushing mobile and technologies to the limits, dedicated to the craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. Candidate must be willing to work with our team of talented engineers and testers to test and build the next generation of applications.
What You Need for this Position
- B.tech/BE/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Basic programming knowledge of Manual Testing
- Must have a zeal to research, learn and grow
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform under pressure
- Must be available for full time (in-office) internship for SIX (6) months
- Must be available to start the internship between 20th Dec ’20 and 20th Jan’20
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand business processes and client requirements for the project
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to understand system requirements
- Perform both manual & automation testing and Investigate automation test failures.
- Work closely with development teams to improve test coverage & quality and assist to resolve issues
identified during testing
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks
- Preparing the status report of testing activities
- Updating project managers regularly about the progress of testing activities
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We’re a small, fast-paced growing team tackling huge new challenges every day.
- Learning new concepts while working with intellectual and exceptionally talented team
- Friendly and high growth work environment